Rabbit Top Box
A living area, as tested and approved by our own rescue bunnies - this is the Runaround hutch - which is designed to link to a run. Sits on a base 30" square.
The bunny has an upstairs to run to for safety, hiding, insulated warmth and shelter - a room with a view. It makes the perfect bolt hole where they can happily hide from danger whilst still having a view on the world and keep each other warm inside and up to four bonded bunnies snuggle happily in one box. If you have a larger bonded group consider a hay hutch as a second bedroom!
Made from pre-galvanised 3mm thick 3x1" mesh with all cut edges treated.
Available with normal sized doors and 6 inch pipe and also the larger doors and 8 inch pipe. The larger doors and pipe suit rabbits heavier than 4kg (approx 10lb).
- 1 x 30 x 24" Box with 4 rabbit exits, two with hinged closures and an access point
- 1 x 24" Top Box with 2 exits. Impermeable PVC Roof cover including roof lift and Wrap with bunny spy holes in non tear waterproof PVC with sewn in insulation layer.
- Plastic Tray to fit inside of 24" Box
- Hay Wall for easy feeding and extra insulation
- 4 x sliding Runaround doors
- 2 x 6ft Burrow Pipes
- 18 x Ratchet Clips
- 6 x Ground Pegs
- 2 x Door Blockers
- 2 x Pipe Hoops