- 1 Top Box (24” square and 15” high) on a Base Box (30” square and 15” high)
- Hay wall included and two 6ft pipes connected to top and base box.
- 2 x Connection Kits (4 x doors with 2 x burrow pipes
- 4 x clear closures, opaque available on request - order note require
- 1 Run (8ft x 4ft or 4ft square) with 5 door exits (mesh closures included)
- 2 x Mesh Tunnels, 2 x Tunnel Adapter Ends, 1 Tunnel Shade (If Wide, 1 tunnel has hatch opening)
- Ground Pegs, Pipe Hoops, Ratchet Clips
The Guinea Pig Top Box Run Deluxe is a complete system where your guinea pigs can enjoy a spacious and varied environment. The Top Box provides a warm, sheltered home for your guinea pigs to sleep and hide from the weather, be it hot or cold. This is achieved via the insulated cover which stops wind, rain and retains heat for the colder winter nights. The tray inside the Top Box is designed to be filled with bedding, usually hay (for food and comfort) and straw (for warmth). The hay wall is the ideal way to provide your piggies with hay, grass or other snacks they may need!
The two exits which connect the Top Box to the Base Box use 6ft pipe and are especially important as small furries benefit from having the choice of two directions to move in. This helps them feel more protected from predators and improves the suitability of the setup for more than 2 guineas.
The next part of the system is a Deluxe Connection Kit 2, using two Mesh Tunnels and two Connection Kits. The lengths of pipe provided all have enough flexibility to allow the easy moving of your run to reach fresh grass!
Tunnels are 4ft in length and are the ideal place for your guinea pigs to stretch their legs and enjoy some outdoor foraging. One tunnel includes a Canvas Shade
All mesh is pre-galvanised, 3mm with 3x1 inch spaces. This means it will not rust and can last for over 10 years.
When choosing colours we give one option but are happy to send you up to four different coloured doors. (order note required)
Highly recommended for extra security Pipe Sleeve
You may wish to add a Canvas Shade to your Run