A living area which is easy to move and the rabbits enjoy the top insulated box come rain or shine.
Wire, mesh and plastic are not going to rot and are simple to clean. The bunny has an upstairs to run to for safety, hiding, warmth and shelter - a room with a view. As demonstrated at the National Pet Shows 2018. Rabbits have the perfect bolt hole in the Top box where they can happily hide from danger whilst still having a view on the world. They also keep each other warm inside and up to four bonded bunnies snuggle happily in one box. If you have a larger bonded group consider a hay hutch as a second bedroom! Linked smaller ares are cosier and preferred by rabbits.
Made from pre-galvanised 3mm thick 3x1" mesh with all cut edges treated.
Available with normal sized doors and 6 inch pipe and also the larger doors and 8 inch pipe. The larger doors and pipe suit rabbits heavier than 4kg (approx 10lb).
- 1 x 30 x 24" Box with 4 rabbit exits, two with hinged closures and an access point
- 1 x 24" Top Box with 2 exits. Impermeable PVC Roof cover including roof lift and Wrap with bunny spy holes in non tear waterproof PVC with sewn in insulation layer.
- Plastic Tray to fit inside of 24" Box
- Hay Wall for easy feeding and extra insulation
- 4 x sliding Runaround doors
- 2 x 6ft Burrow Pipes
- 18 x Ratchet Clips
- 6 x Ground Pegs
- 2 x Door Blockers
- 2 x Pipe Hoops