Rabbit Top Box
A living area - this is the Runaround alternative to a hutch - which can link to your own run or other housing. Now designed for you to have easier access to the Top Box by placing it on top of a 30" square box which is at a reduced height of 24". This also makes it easier to move as a unit.
Wire, mesh and plastic are not going to rot and are simple to clean. The bunny has an upstairs to run to for safety, hiding, warmth and shelter - a room with a view. As demonstrated at the National Pet Shows 2018. Rabbits have the perfect bolt hole in the Top box where they can happily hide from danger whilst still having a view on the world. They also keep each other warm inside and up to four bonded bunnies snuggle happily in one box. If you have a larger bonded group consider a hay hutch as a second bedroom!
Made from pre-galvanised 3mm thick 3x1" mesh with all cut edges treated.
Available with normal sized doors and 6 inch pipe and also the larger doors and 8 inch pipe. The larger doors and pipe suit rabbits heavier than 4kg (approx 10lb).
- 1 x 30 x 24" Box with 4 rabbit exits, two with hinged closures and an access point
- 1 x 24" Top Box with 2 exits. Impermeable PVC Roof cover including roof lift and Wrap with bunny spy holes in non tear waterproof PVC with sewn in insulation layer.
- Plastic Tray to fit inside of 24" Box
- Hay Wall for easy feeding and extra insulation
- 4 x sliding Runaround doors
- 2 x 6ft Burrow Pipes
- 18 x Ratchet Clips
- 6 x Ground Pegs
- 2 x Door Blockers
- 2 x Pipe Hoops