- 2 x Doors with clear closures
- 1 x Burrow Pipe
- Screw Fixings (Mesh 40mm - 6mm gap) (Wood 50mm - 12mm gap)
- For *bespoke screw length* order here)
The Connection Kit is our original product that securely links any two enclosures, suitable for mesh or wooden fixings.
Linking your pet's housing space to their outdoor run is the ideal way to give them the freedom they need, even when you're away from home.
The Clear Door Closures allow you to keep your small furries in one section of their run whilst you clean or change a part of their set-up! These closures slide into place even whilst the pipe is attached, making the process efficient and easy.
6” pipe suits most Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and other small furries. For large rabbits heavier than 4kg, such as Continental Giants, we advise that you use 8” pipe. (Connection Kit for Bigger Bunnies for more details)
When choosing wood or mesh fixings consider that Wood allows for 10mm thickness and the mesh 6mm (as runaround mesh is 3mm thick). Let us know if your wood is any thicker by ordering a bespoke screw here. We can cut threaded rod for making longer screws, for example, through brick.
"Just installed a connection kit from hutch to run and have two very happy bunnies. It arrived quickly and was really easy to install (the video on the website was very helpful) and feels really secure." Lisa Farrier
If you would like any variation that is not listed here please contact us.
- you can add pipe hoops to secure your pipe in soft ground
- for extra security, you can add a pipe sleeve to create a double protected zone for rabbits to hide and feel safe in
- To lift off ground add Pipe Support
- you may require a connector plate or a larger clover to ideally fit your exit.