- 2 x Doors with clear closures
- 1 x Burrow Pipe
- Screw Fixings included for Mesh or Wood
- For *bespoke screw length* order here
The Connection Kit is our original product that securely links any two enclosures, suitable for mesh or wooden fixings.
Linking your pet's housing space to their outdoor run is the ideal way to give them the freedom they need, even when you're away from home.
6” Standard Pipe suits most Rabbits, Guinea Pigs, and other small furries. For large rabbits heavier than 4kg, such as Continental Giants, we advise that you use 8” pipe.
"Just installed a connection kit from hutch to run and have two very happy bunnies. It arrived quickly and was really easy to install (the video on the website was very helpful) and feels really secure." Lisa Farrier
The Clear Door Closures allow you to keep your small furries in one section of their run whilst you clean or change a part of their set-up! These closures slide into place even whilst the pipe is attached, making the process efficient and easy.
If the enclosure panel is thicker than 12mm on the Standard 6" please purchase a bespoke screw* (for example an insulated wood panel). Same applies for Large 8" if the panel is over16mm.
If you would like any variation that is not listed here please contact us.
- you can add pipe hoops to secure your pipe in soft ground
- for extra security, you can add a pipe sleeve to create a double protected zone for rabbits to hide and feel safe in
- To lift off ground add Pipe Support
- you may require a connector plate or a larger clover to ideally fit your exit.