- 1 Top Box (24” square and 15” high) on a Base Box (30” square and 15” high) with insulated cover
- Hay wall included and two 6ft pipes connected to top and base box.
- 2 x Connection Kits (4 x doors with 2 x burrow pipes
- 4 x clear closures, opaque available on request - order note require
- 1 Run (4ft square) with 2 door exits on one end (mesh closures included)
- 1 x Wide Mesh Tunnels measuring 4ft x 16" x 18 high (121 x 41 x 46cm)
- 2 x Tunnel Adapter Ends, 1 Tunnel Shade
- Ground Pegs, Pipe Hoops, Ratchet Clips
The Guinea Pig Top Box Run Deluxe is a complete system where your guinea pigs can enjoy a spacious and varied environment. The Top Box provides a warm, sheltered home for your guinea pigs to sleep and hide from the weather, be it hot or cold. This is achieved via the insulated cover which stops wind, rain and retains heat for the colder winter nights. The tray inside the Top Box is designed to be filled with bedding, usually hay (for food and comfort) and straw (for warmth). The hay wall is the ideal way to provide your piggies with hay, grass or other snacks they may need!
The two exits which connect the Top Box to the Base Box use 6ft pipe and are especially important as small furries benefit from having the choice of two directions to move in. This helps them feel more protected from predators and improves the suitability of the setup for more than 2 guineas.
The next part of the system is a Deluxe Connection Kit using one Mesh Tunnel and two Connection Kits. The lengths of pipe provided all have enough flexibility to allow the easy moving of the run to reach fresh grass!
Tunnels are 4ft in length and are the ideal place for your guinea pigs to stretch their legs and enjoy in between zones and some outdoor foraging. Includes a Tunnel Shade.
The Run is 21 inches high, dropping down to 15-inches on the side. We use 3mm (10 gauge) pre-galvanised weld wire mesh that is strong and durable, meaning it will not rust and can last over 10 years.
Highly recommended for extra security Pipe Sleeve
You may wish to add a Run Shade to your Run